In line with our mission of helping Alaskan construction company owners achieve their business and personal financial goals, I offer the following services:
Accounting and consulting
Preparation of construction industry financial statements, both reviewed and compiled.
- Assistance with preparing bonding program submissions.
- Design and implementation of accounting systems, including cost accounting systems.
- Profitability analysis.
- Internal control design and evaluation services.
- Assistance with obtaining lender financing.
- Preparation of Federal and state business income tax returns.
- Preparation of Federal and state individual income tax returns.
- Income tax planning, research and advice, both ongoing and at year end.
- Due diligence services with acquisition and disposition of businesses.
- Entity formation planning.
- Audit representation before the Internal Revenue Service.
Many of our business associates have characterized my firm as a “boutique” firm – someone who does only one thing and does it very well. It is true – I’m very focused on the construction industry every single day.
If there’s an area of accounting or taxation that I’m not familiar with, or a business topic outside of my immediate knowledge, rest assured – I have a Rolodex (old school!) of fellow specialized professionals who I can get you in touch with.
Call me at (907) 258-2727 if you want to explore what a construction-specific CPA can do for you.